KF Bioplants is India's largest plant biotech company. A joint venture of Kumar Group and Florist Holland B.V., Holland; it is a global provider of quality floricultural & ornamental plants, forestry plants and fruit plants. The company supplies 60 million plants annually for commercial cultivation in India; and to 30+ countries worldwide. With more than two decades of experience, KF Bioplants is associated with leading global companies. Its world-class facilities are situated in Pune; 150 km from Mumbai, India's commercial capital.
Continuously exploring new frontiers for meeting rapidly changing needs, building relationships through value creation for all, rigorously maintaining adherence to well-defined internal processes and norms, KF Bioplants is a service organization delivering long lasting products that transform people's lives.
Plant biotechnology is wholly dependent on cutting-edge technology, error-free procedures, and extensive Research & Development.KF Bioplants represents a perfect blend of smooth functioning and sophistication with its world-class infrastructure. It has the following:
- 4 ultra-modern laboratories spread over 12,000 square meters
- 32 fully-monitored growth rooms that can hold 20 million plants at any given time
- Over 750 highly trained technicians those carry out the multi-stage cloning and propagation processes with utmost care
- Built-in safeguards to ensure that plants receive 100% sterile environment to prevent infection
- Completely controlled greenhouses spread over 6.5 hectares with a state-of-the-art fertigation system to produce top quality plants post in-vitro production
- Computerized ERP system to ensure faultless precision
- Cold storage units, temperature-controlled vans and world-class logistic facilities to enable precise scheduling for safe and timely supply.
KF Bioplants holds 90% of the domestic floriculture market and exports to more than 30 countries. 60 million plants are produced annually for the global and domestic market. Our global reach extends to:
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Other South American countries
KF Bioplants' advantage is its collaboration with global leaders in floriculture and horticulture. The company is constantly seeking to bring the best in the world to its growers.
JV partner, Florist Holland has a thirty five-year track record in the selection, breeding, production, and marketing of young Gerbera plants. The company is one of the world's largest breeders and suppliers of Gerbera.
In addition, KF Bioplants has tie-ups with the following leading global companies, giving access to the finest in technology, raw materials and processes:
- Florist Holland B.V.
- HilverdaKooij B.V.
- Floricultura B.V.
- Kapiteyn B.V.
- World Breeding B.V.
- Darwin Plants B.V.
- Royal Van Zanten
- Walter Blom Plants B.V.
- MAK Breeding B.V.,
- Danziger 'Dan' Flower Farm
- Biancheri Creations
- Rosen Tantau GmbH
- Esmeralda Farms Inc
- California University/
Roy Ekland Marketing
Focused on dynamic growth, KF Bioplants has posted several milestones over the last two decades.